on velvet
I finally had to try yesterday, thanks to the beautiful, warm sunny day, my "new" scott.Nuova to say so because the rest of the frame and most components are used!
But I do not know if maybe the itch to finally try it, it seemed to go on velvet, do not think I have ever had a bike so powerful before.
after more than a month of inactivity I have 2 beautiful little rise syrup in my area, I could almost not make trouble, but then again I accompanied the joy of being able to go out after finalmene bad days and days confined to home to watch the brats !!!!!! :-)
only flaw, the whole attack / handlebars that flexes a lot, and pedals to which I have yet to get used minimal, especially for docking, but also their overall with their 164 grams
I like a particular good impression tires:
continental supersonic, which perhaps are the main culprits , of the feeling of riding on a smooth surface, and then thank the friend dandivale (http://dandivale.blogspot.com/) for his valuable and very appreciated advice for now is all you soon
photos and details creature
0 comments:
Post a Comment