For a second I'm stuck in front all'username to join this blog. I did not remember. For a second I'm stuck in front of a comment that I had no visa. To ask me why, in short, that I have always been much more accurate than I to be rediscovering now. Now that I continue to be late as when I am punctual and my nose starts bleeding fiercely flooding the room and soaking handkerchiefs and the next day my mother asks me what happened and I say must have been quiet all the cocaine I pulled into the weekend smiles and I realize that but that has not fully understood how much we're joking. But patience, while I lock the seconds long looking at the corner of a street and thinking cock I had parked the bike and the bike fuck is not there. And then emerge from the windows the women who tell me an incredible story of the street screaming and kicking the bike and throwing their bikes and that the saving and in short everything is resolved in the best way even though it has taken cocarum be skipped. Those that have more color than that of rum Coke. Then what to tell you
closed for three days in a house nothing to share in cigarettes and songs to record. To disrupt the afternoon without realizing it, moving from kitchen to lounge around all microphones of a door. To go to bed and then pull himself up to drink the last beer. That then becomes a half bottle of rum. We found that there are guns to ward off the low clouds, the ones that bring rain. But we wanted to find out the reaction of the neighbors that when it rains you get caught a double portion, probably. And even there I have been stuck to your words that I did not understand is that before I had a beautiful vineyard and the sun climbed up and had a glass of chilled white wine in hand. Or find myself in a completely different situation to run alone the streets of Ferrara to write a geography of many places that I knew but could not put in order. As the narrow streets enjoying a dead silence, even if you're a hundred feet from the Duomo. A discussion of Dosso Dossi's up for grabs that do not really know anybody and the Americans. Those drinks.
not reread but I look and this is a post from alcoholics, who speak almost the only things I've been drinking. Maybe I should just worry a bit '.
And then you, that's engraved block the flow of consciousness and continue to pin too few things and hope that the memory retains the rest. But I remember your mail, then that is the evolution of that orange note a few posts ago that now that everything I understand that it was made voluntarily dramatized. Do not tell it in or think about it, live it in their own. That all could be achieved with less pathos with fewer cars, with less. But are things that make you feel a bit 'more lively, and sometimes when you feel numb all the things you are saving a little' days. As I remember your posts, which some think to stop the display of the nokia and instead splashing out and then come in through your eyes. And I know that sometimes I also remember how. While we will take the last shot by jumping between the pavement and telling phrases that I can not say. It is a shame because the phrase I had in mind there was really good. But it's too soon.
And I quit smoking. No, not true. But I still can not explain why after smoking four cigarettes a pizza and then maybe the next day did not turn up to a week.
Instead, now, a cigarette, light it up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment