They told me I could write a post today noir as we fall and are starting to realize it. Instead this post is hazelnut brown, then your eyes are dilated so then they were particularly not to hide. And my children were okay and enough with my own eyes. Then do not even know what color they are.
I have said many things but I've spoken to you anymore and I'm listening and I know that listening is sometimes not enough. I just want to make peace with everything that has happened and change its name. Because you really look and take these days to fill all cracks with lego. Because the maintenance was up to me about certain things but sometimes I forgot and now I look at the wall and standing by a miracle. And I have chosen because they are legos out of things beautiful and colorful as when we disappear in the rape fields. Or like when you cough because we stayed too long to take the wind of the lagoon.
Because now everything is wrong and what was said then I do not even remember them all and then to quibble about the terms we take too long and lose all the aircraft in the world. That sometimes you simply loosen the rope. That the ground you see things wrong and movements are made worse as I come and look at grainy pictures. But this is and I'm sorry. Give me time to get up and go there to take the tie to my brother and he will then ask me more than what I've done that are all out of breath and I'll tell you anything shaking off the little 'dust that remains in the folds of his shirt. And that's a promise. V grass volant, scripta manent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment