Friday, March 4, 2011

Can Dogs Get Impetigo?

And all those things we do not have that.

I saw you sitting in the one car even before searching un'obliteratrice running throughout the station to throw the cigarette between the tracks and get on the train. And I know that you've agreed, too, who was beyond the window. They were years that saw you. We wanted to make our roads and more unhealthy. It 's been more than five years, now that we are close to five and then so we can count. After all, there was a time when counting the cachet of the concerts in the tiles. And just for the time that has passed, all those threads that we cut setting fire to the books of greek and earth sciences, I found myself sitting in the row next to you, with you in the usual posture as a young man terribly old, legs planted, her body slightly forward. As odious as the posture that I took myself, more resigned, less of a blowhard time, or maybe more. And give us an account of these five years abundant lightning, to find, well without understanding why, that in our separate ways at certain fords were both finished with the calves in water. Us we brought along and inside of what we have marked both, even if we had not caught when we told her, pushed in to force. And all those things we do not have that, especially. So change the station and found the coincidences, I find your blood pressure for the things most of habit, you'll have a think about when there is reason to bear it, but things seem to be forgotten in a dusty attic and found too much to attribute any value yet. While distances are shortened to the next station. Rather than hope and mutual self-proclaimed fortune, make me details on where the Coke, and that despite years of obstinate sinners should redeem themselves and some other sugar water, and we shake hands ceremonial in that tone that only a few years ago we thought it was the inescapable mark of old age and instead you feel that the move is final. That tile first say a manly handshake. And then, after all, we all know you have always been old.
Coming home took the bus all the holes from the two towers to Mazzini, and I find that the sun comes much later when I would have thought. I smile.
There are empty bottles of Coke anywhere, on the kitchen table, sofa, in a bathroom. I laugh. I light a cigarette.
laugh louder when I find the last to separate the vinyl from the cd.
say that sometimes I should remove the VAT to the things that happen to me to be able to see them a bit 'better, not to try to build around a pyramid with the cards just for the sake of pulling them out of the box. Then wait for your footsteps on the stairs, while the empty bottles and an unexplained tennis ball I killed time for a while '. I never thought that apartment suitable for bowling. That is a particular practice, no doubt. Which then also spoke Moltheni, when one exists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment