We altered, and we came back like certain discs and certain situations that cycle we find ourselves here, unexpected, like your jokes out of place, as my absences as your absence. Like those phone calls out of breath that underlie the fraternal relations that we will never end and that rightly so. As the stories commissioned and you look at me and looking for the words just to paraphrase a do not understand a fucking more than legitimate. Which is why I really do not understand anything of what I'm experiencing and how I care what and then write about what you want to sing? I really have to face facts just to explain to me why when I find myself debating my position to go to extremes just for a matter of principle, a matter of a private room with a honeycomb latest generation of embedded just above the balcony, but that seems to last for centuries. Will reach the fire department while they sleep and burn their house and then will come to us and we will burn the books like in the movies we see coming in late. While we have made questa cosa che arrivare cinque minuti dopo non è classificabile come ritardo. Mentre abbiamo preso il treno e la pioggia e siamo finiti ad una festa a tema dove il tema della serata lo conoscevano in pochissimi e non c'erano poi tutti questi indizi a ricordarcelo. Mentre siamo ritornati a velocità supersoniche non prima di aver fatto un salto nel passato tra gli autografi di Jeff Buckley e i primi manifesti, quando tutto era cominciato e quando non avevi idea che un giorno ti saresti trovato di fronte a me a tentare di infilare il filtro nell'ennesima sigaretta della giornata. Quando i giochi del destino che non esiste sono per lo meno beffardi, e ho rinunciato ad essere obbiettivo dopo una manciata di secondi, che sarebbe stato come convincersi di voler smettere di fumare while you are going to the tobacconist.
And I had to make a list of things I do because otherwise we would be lost forever, while the eyes of Vladimir I look but do not see me because he has twenty days and not get a foot from his nose. Then I take off my glasses so I also foot away either do not see anything. But it almost seemed to smile, but maybe it's because sometimes you see what you want to see, how to find a walk in the arcades when you're anywhere else in the world but you'll never be there.
While you're right that you also get a certain citations Indian heritage, which puts them scrub and can no longer use, and perhaps also why the disks before they get there, so at least we can use them for a month between us in our mail and our correspondence. But if you think it is not right. But how many things are wrong. Instead
think, that we so much want to come back, we did not tell anyone practically.
0 comments:
Post a Comment