Monday, October 11, 2010

Watch Free Operation Repo

Rock'n roll will never die (I hate titles in English)

stuck to the wall is a postcard a bit 'so. Strange in the sense that I did not find other words, even if I think a few days. I took a life is lost in some motorway services in Germany, when we were too anxious to live the moments to think about any of our action for more than five seconds. For the same reason, along with this card, I took another white with a orange ball in the middle, then if it looks good, is a fried egg. That day seemed to be the final card, the perfect design, balance. Instead it's just an unnecessary fried egg. But I say, on the other, which more than a greeting card is a sticker shaped like a postcard, a pencil drawing on ocher background, an old fat guy with a guitar in hand, and the belly transships well beyond the body of the instrument . The guy looks a lot more, but David Crosby got hurt, jeans and white T-shirt, bottle of wine on the amplifier. We were thin and wasted and late for the concert in the evening, as every evening. It seemed perfect. All according to the plans that had been sewn him and wore beautifully. In white, small, it says Rock'n Roll will never die . Statements of intent, modus vivendi , lifestyles that should be good enough for a lopsided game to Saltine. I already have a paranoia of autumn-winter-spring and summer, even without the analysis of all the things that I carry inside or up to attack the walls. Now I find myself looking at it and I do not see anything perfect, I can see what is not there and that there never was, the rock 'n' roll has always touched me, which pisses me off even though not almost never able to find it interesting as it can be proposed lightly. Like yesterday, remember? This go straight forever, it does not ever look back, even when the sound from the amplifier comes out of the fat that tow ropes. That is a perfect metaphor, now the presumed perfection is not in content but in what comes next. This is perhaps not even a question, but the annoying thing is that even if I could find a way to place a question mark at the end, the answer would be long silences and a moment of suspension.
Photographing the postcard and post it, it would be too simple.
sort things through my mind when I block in front of a word when the pronunciation thirty times until it loses all meaning, when I read And think of all the rest that I did not have the strength to say. The ability to say, mostly. Now that I think of citations as diverse as none of them are vaguely rock'n roll.
changed many things, a bit 'of levity and stupidity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment